Wednesday, September 19, 2012

To Logan

Dear Logan,

I feel you have a good start to your essay, however, I feel that you left out talking about Romney's use of pathos, a very important part of his rhetoric in my opinion. I feel that if you plan on focusing on kairos as a main element, you may have a tough time writing a paper on it. I think the kairos definitely helped, but I wouldn't call it a main element in his rhetoric. I think if you are able to talk about pathos and ethos together you can make a great paper. I would try and find some articles that oppose your view point and argue against it to further strengthen your argument. Overall I feel you have a strong focus on Romney's speech, but you may need to adjust it to address the stronger points of his rhetorical elements.

Sincerely,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment